We’re Hiring Business Development Manager
Seeking a dedicated and experienced Business Development Manager to work closely with the Corporate Partnerships Director in Sydney’s East and Lower North.
What we are looking for:
A strong minded, determined individual who is able to identify, develop and secure a set of new corporate partnerships to work with Cohen Handler.
This role will require your full level of drive and motivation to identify prospects, infiltrate medium and large businesses, to build rapport with decision makers and develop mutually rewarding partnerships.
In this position you will:
- Be someone who can generate their own new business.
- Be someone who can influence others.
- Be willing to work closely with the company’s Operations Managers.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have outstanding Customer Service skills.
Your key responsibilities and skills will include:
- Achieve or exceed designated New Business targets.
- Develop and deliver compelling and customised sales presentations for new business and existing customers.
- Identifying new business opportunities within existing account(s).
- Ensure Salesforce.com is kept up to date on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as required.
- Maintain revenue pipeline in Salesforce.com that is large enough to generate the specified growth target.
- Maintain awareness of competitor and new market offerings in required channels.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external communications that improve the profile and positioning of the firm.
- Capable and willing to perform regular cold calling.
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritising, especially in a high pressured environment and under tight deadlines
- Ability to plan and present material in a persuasive manner to gain agreement.
Relationship building and connection:
- Developing strong relationships with partners and professionals from the finance industry.
- Developing strong relationships across the Cohen Handler team in order to connect your practice with the wider network.
- At least three years’ experience working in a BD role.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a broader team.
- Confidence in dealing with senior management and external business decision makers.
- Proven ability to establish professional credibility.
- Excellent service delivery skills and high level of responsiveness
Applicants should apply in writing to: [email protected]