6/26 Wordsworth St, Bulimba QLD 4171
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 6/26 Wordsworth St, Bulimba QLD 4171
The client had previously purchased their first property with Cohen Handler and having had such a great first experience, they decided to purchase this apartment one week later. This lovely two bedroom unit in Bulimba had had a long drawn out campaign with initial expectations of $480,000 in May 2015. The property was priced higher than what it was considered to be, however, it had been kept on a ‘watch list’ of good properties. Given the circumstance of the vendor, Jordan was able to secure the property for $415, 000 which was $35,000 less than the last sale in the block.
About The Property:
If location counts for anything when purchasing real estate (and we all know it does), this north-facing apartment appealed to our client. With views stretching from Hamilton to the Gateway Bridge, this position coupled with the generous overall size of the unit makes for a perfect match when looking for the ideal investment property. With the most recent sale in this complex stretching back to 2009, our client couldn’t miss the opportunity to secure this apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms (over-sized main bedroom with built-in)
- Northerly aspect capturing views of the Brisbane River, Portside Wharf Cruise ship terminal and Gateway Bridge
- Large lounge room flows effortlessly out to the covered balcony
- Separate dining area
- Positioned a stones throw from the Apollo Rd CityCat Terminal
- Just a short troll to fabulous Oxford St boasting Cafes, Restaurants, Movie theatres and so much more