Woollahra, NSW 2025
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Woollahra, NSW 2025
This freestanding house was purchased for a client who had been looking unsuccessfully for two years. They were looking to purchase an unrenovated family home and had been unsuccessful in their search prior to consulting Cohen Handler. 1 week after working with the Cohen Handler team, we were able to secure off-market, this fabulous 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 cars house in one of Woollahra’s A-grade streets within 48 hours.
Result: a very ecstatic client who fulfilled their dream!
About the Property:
This vast three level family home embraces an abundance of space with its highly versatile floor plan and is one of Sydney’s most tightly held enclaves. It’s sense of privacy and tranquility is coupled with a flexible layout and light filled interiors, offering a comfortable family lifestyle with a focus on entertaining. This impressive and unique residence embraces ample space set over its spacious levels and provides scope to incorporate separate living areas such as a teenager retreat, in-law accommodation or potential to lease out for additional income. The home is only moments from schools, public transport, boutique shops, cafes and eateries.
- 6 generously sized double bedrooms, 4 with built-in robes and 2 with balconies
- Self contained accommodation with additional kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Open plan gas kitchen, combined with dining and living areas
- Abundant space for additional bedrooms or living areas
- 4 modern bathrooms
- Swimming pool with adjoining courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Large driveway with space for at least 2 cars