Waverley, NSW 2024
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 12/139 Bronte Road, Waverley, NSW 2022
Client was an investor looking to purchase and investment property throughout the Eastern Suburbs, after struggling With property on market, he decided to explore other opportunities. He was referred to Riki Tawhara from a friend, and within two week had secured Him an off market investment purchase well below market value with a 5 % yield.
About the Property:
HOUSE LIKE PROPORTIONS
An astute investment in an eduringly popular lifestyle location, this newly renovated apartment is superbly situated minutes stroll from Bondi Junction station. Set well back from the street in a wonderfully picturesque block, it enjoys a quiet, private top floor position.
Other features included;
- 2 bedrooms plus a sun-room
- Quiet, private top floor position
- High ceilings
- Elegant timber floorboards
- Spacious lounge w/gas heating
- Generous dine-in kitchen with gas
- 1 common wall, timber floors
- Walk to Westfield, cafes at the door Auction Venue: Club Rose Bay Cnr Vickery Avenue & New South Head Road parking behind Lyne Park Tennis Court.