Watsons Bay, NSW 2030
Type of Property: House
Reason for Lease: Investment
Address: Watsons Bay, NSW 2030
After the client already having confidence with the Farquharsons brand, the initial appraisal was professional and enlightening. They were comfortable with their first impression of the team, market value suggested and campaign to start finding a suitable tenant.
After only one private inspection, a quality tenant was secured at above market rent in a market that has proved to be testing at other price points. The client was very happy with the turn around and will have minimal vacancy.
About the Property:
Personally and lovingly finished to the highest standards, this home will not disappoint. From the moment you arrive at the front gates, you will feel the relaxed holiday feel that only Watsons Bay offers and the excitement of what lies beyond its meticulously restored façade.
This inspired reinvention retains the fabric of the original heritage listed home while creating a beautiful contemporary family sanctuary. Built in 1806, “Somerset” is situated only moments to Gibsons Beach Reserve, with the Watsons Bay Hotel and Camp Cove Beach a little further afield.
The oversized entry hallway welcomes you in to experience all the home has to offer – 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal/informal living, gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry including appliances, large laundry/mud-room including appliances and large wine fridge.
Completely restored/renovated/rebuilt, this freestanding home unites the old with the new via a gorgeous extension designed to embrace the outdoors. A natural palette creates a relaxed ambiance while bright and airy interiors capture the essence of laidback beachside luxury and the private gardens feature a lush lawn, in-ground gas heated swimming pool and nannies quarters at the rear of the property. Plantation Style ceiling fans create an added ambience to perfect the outdoor dining/entertaining area.
- Welcoming ambience with entry hall and European Oak floors
- 4 large bedrooms (2 with ensuites)
- 3 tastefully appointed bathrooms and guest powder room
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Inground heated swimming pool
- Bespoke entertainer’s kitchen, Liebhher double door fridge, commercial style gas cooktop, dual ovens
- Original guest house/nannies quarters at rear
- Full ducted air-conditioning
- An uplifting sense of peace and privacy, 400m to the city ferry
• Stroll to renowned waterfront attractions and restaurants