Waitara, NSW 2077
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 71/1-9 Yardley Avenue, Waitara NSW 2077
The client was looking for a long term home on the Upper North Shore that was close to transport for direct access to Sydney CBD. She also wanted a home that wouldn’t interfere with her current lifestyle too much and being close to her gym and friends were important to her. The property we were seeking also need to satisfy a few ‘must have’ items such as updated interiors, gas cooking, good/well maintained block, decent internal size.
We were lucky enough to identify the perfect property that ticked every box within the second week of working together and proceeded to purchase below the advertised asking price.
About the Property:
- This property was in the perfect location, moments away from Waitara train station, a variety of schools and a large shopping complex, this full brick light and freshly painted top floor property boasted high ceilings and generous bedrooms all with a leafy outlook and district views.
- The kitchen offered gas cooking with gas points for heating in both the lounge and dining areas.
- The property included air conditioning in the living area, with all bedrooms boasting large built in robes with an ensuite to the main.
- Brand new carpet throughout this home.
- Additionally there is a large double garage plus storage, and the security building offered private lawns and gardens with a sunny in-ground pool and spa.