Vaucluse, NSW 2030
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Vaucluse, NSW 2030
The client (who’s kids had just purchased with Cohen Handler) had just sold and only had 3 months to purchase a new home. In a highly competitive “downsizer” market pace the client was looking for a 3 bed, 2 bath apartment with parking anywhere from Double Bay to Vaucluse. One week after signing up and after showing the clients several properties, Cohen Handler were able to source an off- market top floor, north facing duplex with one of the best harbour views in Sydney. The property was secure swiftly within a 3 day period, and purchased under market value resulting in thrilled clients.
About the Property:
Opulent triplex residence embraced by extensive harbour waterviews
Reveling in the ambiance of a due northern aspect across to uninterrupted harbour waters, this penthouse style residence exudes refined period elegance across a seamless in/outdoor design for exceptional family living. Each tastefully styled room is bathed in natural light, stylish modern updates, picture window views and an embellished ceiling. The opulent hideaway occupies an exclusive lifestyle address within strolling distance to hidden beaches, a boutique selection of shops, schools, parks, cafes and bus transport.
Other features included;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage
- Spacious layout, harbour views, north facing terrace
- Family dining plus sitting room with water views
- Deluxe Caesar Stone kitchen plus Miele gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, plantation shutters
- Full spa bathroom, ducted a/c, large common garden grounds
- Strata $3,592.40 p/q, Council $365p/q, Water $154p/q