Vaucluse, NSW 2030
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Vaucluse, NSW 2030
The client had just sold their first apartment and were looking for a larger 3 bedroom apartment to grow into in the coming years. They had been looking for some time before deciding to engage with Cohen Handler. After a 4 week search, Cohen Handler were able to secure a 5 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car semi with ocean views in Vaucluse. The client was truly overwhelmed with the result and the level of service that Cohen Handler were able to provide. The client’s never dreamed of being able to buy a house at their age in such a blue chip location.
About the Property:
Embraced by elevated views over the cliff-top and Diamond Bay, this charming family home attracts abundant northern lights across ts two expansive levels. The practical floor-plan offers a selection of living spaces, which seamlessly extend onto a landscaped courtyard, entertainers’ deck and an all-weather balcony. There is also a well presented kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, plus spacious bedrooms fitted with built-in-robes. Enviably located in an exclusive oceanfront enclave, the residence is moments from Vaucluse shops and cafes.
Other features included;
- 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1 car (with space for another on the driveway)
- Airy interiors effortlessly flow outdoors
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-in cabinetry
- Stylish bathroom with a sunken spa bath
- Upstairs rumpus room opens to a balcony
- High ornate ceiling, timber floors, alarm
- Stroll to coastal walkways and schools