Diamond Bay Road Vaucluse, NSW 2030
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 19/18-22 Diamond Bay Rd, Vaucluse NSW 2030
After looking for over six months themselves, the clients sought out the service of Cohen Handler. Steven Langman and Simon Tasievski worked their real estate network and demonstrated their experience and expertise by finding and securing the apartment within six weeks for the clients. The apartment was bought pre-auction and at a great price. The clients are over the moon at the result.
About The Property:
Taking pride of place to the tranquil and secluded rear of an exclusive boutique complex, this sun drenched top floor apartment faces due north and features an exceptional layout and sleek architect-designed interiors. Diamond Edge features an idyllic coastal setting, metres to the dramatic clifftops and stunning ocean parkland. One of the two largest apartments in a collection of 19, its ideal for our client who was seeking a relaxed coastal lifestyle amid idyllic surrounding.
- Sundrenched living & dining, soaring 4.2m ceilings
- Gourmet CaesarStone island kitchen, Smeg appliances
- Deep, full width north facing entertainers rooftop terrace
- Double bedrooms with fitted built-ins, all open to a terrace
- Main with a walk-in robe & ensuite, stylish travertine baths
- Internal laundry, plentiful storage, travertine floors, ducted air
- Lift access, video intercom, garaging for up to 4 cars, storage