Grosvenor Crescent Summer Hill, NSW 2130
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: Grosvenor Crescent, Summer Hill NSW 2130
The clients were renting a home in the Inner West and looking to enter the property market by purchasing their first investment property. They were lacking local market knowledge due to their first home buyer status and were also limited with time as they just had their first baby. We agreed to outsource the process, where we would advise them on a strong investment strategy to achieve immediate capital growth for a future property portfolio. Their long term goal was to hold this property, achieve equity and build on from there. This plan was in place to help support their growing daughter by providing a strong financial platform for her future. The property was purchased after 7 weeks into our search and after only one open house.
About the Property:
Conveniently located just moments to the village atmosphere of Summer Hill and only minutes away from Haberfield, this generous 1 bedroom apartment presents a wonderful lifestyle for home buyers or investors in an area of consistent high demand. It’s just a brief walk to renowned schools, childcare facilities, train and bus transport, a host of recreational attractions as well as a vast array of restaurants.
- Top floor position
- 1 Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Great kitchen offers ample storage
- Large ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry facilities
- Large entertaining balcony with lovely outlook
- Popular block with swimming pool
- Convenient location, short walk to Summer Hill train station, village, cafes and schools
- Perfect to move straight into or to lease out