Potts Point, NSW 2011
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 119/71 Victoria street, Potts Point, NSW 2011
Client was very specific in the particular area and building they wanted to buy in, being that the building was tightly held and hardly ever had sales within, as soon as this property came on market we secured prior to auction after one inspection.
About the Property:
Iconic Harbour Views from this large outdoor terrace
Imagine the lifestyle one could have with this well appointed well presented 2 bedroom apartment in the highly regarded building “Waratah”.
On the 13th floor with a south west aspect the views are magical.
111 sqm plus parking.
Pet friendly, security building with heated pool, sauna, spa, gym and concierge.
Just a stroll to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Art Gallery NSW, Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool and Sydney Opera House.
Other features included;
- One of largest outdoor areas in the building
- 2 double bedrooms both with built-ins
- All rooms open onto the terrace
- Full bathroom
- Good kitchen
- Separate Internal laundry
- Plenty of storage
- Security parking on title on level 1
- Security strata block
- Pet friendly
- Combined lounge dining area
- Current rent $760pw
- Quarterly Levies (approx): Strata $915 Admin $595 Council $236 Water $186