Fishers Reserve Petersham, NSW 2049
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 19 Fishers Reserve, Petersham NSW 2049
The clients were a family of 5 who recently sold their first terrace and needed to secure a larger property for their growing family. They had been in the market for 4-5 months but found it very time consuming and distracting. After numerous unsuccessful attempts, they decided it was the right time to meet with Cohen Handler’s Natalija to discuss how she could help take the stress away and find their family home. Within 3 weeks of their search with Cohen Handler, the clients were able to secure a fantastic family home under market value. This property not only was the prefect family home, but it offered a garage which wasn’t in their brief and fell within their kids school zone.
About the Property:
Tucked away in a quiet street, this two storey home is impressively proportioned, private and ultra-convenient. There are formal and informal living and dining areas, a chef’s kitchen with gas cooking, covered alfresco dining area, and paved courtyard surrounded by established leafy gardens. There are three spacious bedrooms; master with walk in robe and two balconies, a heritage style bathroom, guest powder room and secure lock up garage. The home is positioned in the ultimate lifestyle location, within immediate walking distance to transport options and all of Petersham’s vibrant shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Peacefully and private location on quiet street
- Formal lounge and dining area, open plan living
- Chef’s kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, two balconies, WIR
- Covered alfresco area and courtyard, ideal for entertaining
- Internal laundry, lock up garage
- Close proximity to bus routes and Petersham Railway Station
- Positioned within easy distance of local cafes, eateries and schools