North Parramatta, NSW 2151
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason For Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 14/11-13 Dunlop Street, North Parramatta, NSW 2151
Client wanted to establish an investment portfolio however was very time poor and didn’t have a strong understand of the current market as they hadn’t purchased a property for a number of years. Great little pocket close to where the new light rail is proposed to come through.
About the Property:
Top floor security apartment with parkland views in a central location
Boasting a peaceful outlook with parkland and district views from two vantage points, this secure top floor apartment offers an easy-care modern lifestyle in the heart of North Parramatta. The layout is spacious and light filled with comfortable living areas and well sized accommodation.
This well presented home is superbly positioned a stroll from the local Iron Street shops plus all the amenities of the Parramatta CBD including Westfield, popular restaurants, cafés and Parramatta Train Station. It’s also close to the University of Western Sydney, Macarthur Girls High School and Parramatta Park. Westmead medical precinct and hospital are also just a short drive away. With all of this on the doorstep this home presented an excellent opportunity for the client.
- Generous open plan lounge and dining room with outside flow and carpeted flooring
- Separate kitchen and meals area with electric cook top and plenty of storage space
- Two covered balconies for all-weather entertaining and enjoying the expansive vista
- Well scaled bedrooms equipped with built-in robes, main with private balcony access
- Good sized tiled bathroom with a combined bath tub and shower is neat and tidy
- Security complex with an appealing brick façade and well maintained common grounds
- An ideal opportunity for astute investors or first homebuyers with scope to capitalise
- Internal laundry, storage, neutral tones throughout interiors, security intercom
- Single lock-up garage with extra storage space plus ample parking in the street
- Easy access to both the M4 and M7 motorways, express city trains and near ferry wharf