Randwick, NSW 2031
Type of Property: Unit
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: U 2/187 Clovelly Road, Randwick, NSW 2031
Searching for over four months without success the clients came to Michael Connolly of Cohen Handler with a detailed brief for a 2-bedroom unit in Randwick, Coogee, Bronte or Clovelly. This property would be home for these two busy professionals; with a love of the beach, entertaining and an outdoor lifestyle. The clients had strong criteria for their new home yet within five weeks Michael had secured their perfect property. He negotiated a great deal and took the property off the market prior to auction.
The clients are delighted with their new home, a garden apartment in a small Art Deco block of 4 desirably located moments to Clovelly Village and the beaches. Their new home has excellent light, attractive renovated interiors and level garden access.
“We were delighted with the savings we were able to achieve. Engaging Michael was an excellent decision.”
About the Property:
Semi-like apartment in a prized village setting
Tastefully renovated interiors, a semi-like layout and prized setting right on the edge of Clovelly village combine in this boutique apartment to offer a superb lifestyle purchase. Set on the NE corner of an elegant Art Deco block of only four, sunlight streams through the windows while spacious open living space features direct access to an idyllic shared garden giving it a house-like feel. Living is easy with gourmet cafes, delis and eateries footsteps from the door and the beach and ocean pool at the end of the street.
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins plus a sunroom and storage
- 1 bathroom, no parking
- Close proximity to nearby schools, beaches and parks
- A seamless fusion of Art Deco elegance and designer flair
- Bright and airy open living and dining, engineered Oak floors
- Sunny Caesarstone gas kitchen, tastefully appointed bathroom
- North facing common garden, sunny lawn, barbecue terrace
- High ornate ceilings, plantation shutters, one common wall
- Walk to schools, Frenchmans Road eateries and Gordons Bay