110 Macquarie St, Teneriffe QLD 4005
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 110 Macquarie St, Teneriffe QLD 4005
The client was UK-based and looking to invest in the Australian property market. After the heat in the Sydney and Melbourne markets, Brisbane was the clear choice. The client engaged with Cphen Handler’s Buyer’s Agent Jordan who was able to negotiate the property pre-market, prior to any other buyer viewing it which gave the client a great advantage in a strong market.
About the Property:
Beautiful big and bright warehouse apartment with leafy outlook in prime central Teneriffe location. Large timber windows set in brick walls frame the outdoors and allow natural light to fill the interiors.
Contemporary floor plan designed around an open plan living and dining area with two large bedrooms, study and two-way bathroom located off the central living space. The kitchen is of grand proportions, featuring stainless steel Euro appliances and induction cooktops set in timber cabinetry with loads of storage space. Equally impressive is the bright and spacious fully tiled bathroom with large walk-in shower, separate bath and moulded vanities. Off the master bedroom is double sided walk-through robes to the bathroom. A study nook is located off both bedrooms.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (living and master bedroom)
- New flooring
- Ceiling fans
- Timber blinds
- Master bedroom with large walk through robe
- Integrated laundry in bathroom
- Secure two car parking and storage
- Swimming pool with BBQ area and gazebo
- Lift access to security parking
- Several entry points to complex
- Garbage disposal on each level
- Building has undergone internal refurbishment
- Audio security building access
- Across the street to the riverfront boardwalk with easy access to the ferry
- Bus to the city is also located at the door