Edgecliff, NSW 2027
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: Glenmore Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027
Character filled art deco park-side garden apartment with parking, this investment property was bought for a client for less than their budget. I believed this property was the right fit for the client.
About the Property:
Ideally positioned on the border of Paddington and directly adjacent Trumper Park, this stylishly presented security apartment offers a peaceful, private setting at the rear of a classic boutique character block of only 12 apartments. Surrounded by a leafy treescape, the apartment combines elegant period features with modern finishes, plus custom-built storage and book shelves.
- Open plan living/dining integrates with the modern kitchen and breakfast bar
- French doors open to a private sun-drenched entertainers’ courtyard
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Direct level access to car space from the courtyard (and kitchen)
- Updated period style bathroom with laundry facilities
- Character features include high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
- Picture rails, stained lead light glass windows; security intercom access
Wonderful Eastern Suburbs’ convenience completes the picture – minutes from Edgecliff Centre shops, bus interchange and train station. An easy ten minute stroll takes you to Five-Ways village cafés, restaurants and the popular 389 bus in Paddington in one direction or to beautiful Rushcutters Bay Park on Sydney Harbour in the other direction.