Boundary St Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: Boundary St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
The clients had recently used Cohen Handler to purchase their first investment property in Sydney. With an outstanding off market result, their property grew in value which allowed them to re-enter the market for the second time within 2 years. As they were based overseas, living in Singapore indefinitely, we decided once again it made sense to use our service with the hope of achieving a similar outcome. Our plan was to secure a large high end one bedroom apartment in Sydney’s inner east that would appeal to a professional couple or corporate client.
The main focal point was to find a luxury apartment in the vicinity of Darlinghurst, Paddington, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay etc. that was close to transport, would provide a strong rental yield and most importantly allow for future capital growth. We set our eyes on this over sized 1 bedroom apartment right in the heart of Darlinghurst, bordering Rushcuttters Bay. It was scheduled for auction, however due to our established and trusted relationship with the selling agent, we managed to secure it a few days prior for a great price.
This was the client’s 2nd sight unseen investment purchase with Cohen Handler within 2 years.
About the Property:
Occupying the entire top floor within a tightly-held Engelen Moore building of just 5 apartments, this stunning light-filled residence offers grand proportions coupled with superb finishes and represents the perfect Inner City home – moments from all the attractions of Darlinghurst, Potts Point & Rushcutters Bay.
- Two entertaining terraces – one capturing district views, one with private leafy outlook
- Open plan living/dining opening to outdoor terrace with leafy outlook
- Private and functional layout – high ceilings with track lighting and integrated bookshelves
- Stunning gourmet island kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Double bedroom with fantastic built-ins opens to outdoor terrace
- Occupies entire top floor – no common walls
- Security building with intercom
- Internal laundry
- Superb finishes throughout
- Secure parking with a separate storage cage
- Additional visitor parking
- Shops, cafes and fine dining at your doorstep
- Close proximity to the CBD
- Excellent transport options