Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 2/18 Brake Street, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
After making multiple investment purchases in the Sydney market, the clients were looking to diversify their portfolio and take advantage of the softer market in South East Queensland. After purchasing their first property through Cohen Handler in Brisbane, these clients were seeking to purchase another on the Gold Coast. We were able to secure a Burleigh Heads 2-bedroom unit with ocean views for under $525,000.
About the Property:
Ocean Views on the Burleigh Hilltop
Nestled in a quiet street just metres from the hub of the trendiest Gold Coast suburb Burleigh Heads, this two bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned to experience privacy and quiet enjoyment, although still allowing you to be close to, and part of, the renaissance occurring on James Street with the cafe culture thriving like never before.
Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the world famous Burleigh Point Break to Stradbroke Island from the comfort of the spacious open plan living area, and well appointed kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, stone top benches and new stainless steel appliances.
Situated in a highly sought after boutique block of six apartments, this fully renovated home apartment from floor to ceiling is sure to impress with a neutral colour scheme, and large white tiles which flow throughout the home allowing the apartment to bathe in natural light from the large north facing glass windows.
This superb lifestyle purchase offers a low maintenance lifestyle sitting atop of Burleigh Hill, you will enjoy walking to the beach, National Park, or James Street precinct of restaurants cafes and boutique shopping, making your perfect Burleigh Heads home address.
Whether this is your next home, investment or weekender, be sure to inspect this fantastic property.
Other features included;
- Fabulous layout designed for effortless living/lifestyle
- Floor-to-ceiling glass frames extraordinary ocean outlooks
- Captivating ocean views by day and city skyline by night
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone top benches, new appliances
- Sliding glass doors open enjoy a sun bathed position
- Generous sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Light filled master bedroom, with study nook, and superb ocean views
- Sleek modern fully renovated bathroom with internal laundry
- High ceilings throughout this well renovated apartment, air conditioning
- Single lock up garage with plenty of room for bikes and surfboards
- Boutique block of only 6 apartments, low body corporate, pet friendly building
- Become acquainted with Tallebudgera Creek and its enviable lifestyle
- Walk to everything including, famous Burleigh Point Break, shops and eateries
- Instant access to National Park walkways