Blacktown, NSW 2148
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason For Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 32/5 Griffith Street, Blacktown, NSW 2148
Client was very time poor and had no time to establish an investment property as he had to juggle 3 kids and a demanding job. Needed our support to find him a positively geared property in an area which had strong infrastructure. Located opposite to Blacktown hospital, low vacancy rates and Blacktown is a growing hub.
About the Property:
Located in a perfect position close to all amenities including, Blacktown Train Station, hospital, Blacktown Girls High, Blacktown Boys High, Blacktown North Public School, M4 and M7.
Other features included;
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge & dining
- Combined bathroom
- 1 bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Internal laundry
- Carpet throughout
- Single lock-up garage
- Close to schools, shops & transport
- Short walk to Blacktown Hospital
- Unit size: 84m2 (including living, balcony & parking)
- Potential rent: $340/$350 per week
- Strata levies $470 per quarter approx.
- Council rate $330 per quarter approx.
- Water $160 per quarter approx
- 1.1 km to Blacktown train station