Merrimac, QLD 4226
Type of Property: Townhouse
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 69/6-10 Bourton Road, Merrimac QLD 4226
The client, a local tenant was looking to enter the property market. Looking for a townhouse for sub $330,000, they were struggling to secure something in such a competitive market. Within 5 days of engaging Cohen Handler, they purchased an off-market 3 Bedroom townhouse for $318,000.
About the Property:
Large 3-bedroom terrace, perfectly presented with floating timber floors downstairs and near new carpet upstairs this property instantly makes you feel right at home. Situated in “Merrimac Heights” the complex features 2 tennis courts, 2 pools, BBQ area and fantastic on site managers. Call agent now to arrange an inspection.
Merrimac is one of the newest suburbs on the Gold Coast, located inland of Mermaid Beach, 5 minutes west of Mermaid Waters and 10 km from Surfers Paradise
Merrimac retains a wonderful rural feel with many acreage properties. The recent new housing and building developments have brought along new shopping plazas, restaurants and practical stores. Merrimac State High School is a draw card to the area along with the very easy access to other regions being located just off the Pacific Motorway.
Merrimac lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 20 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
Other features included;
- Open plan kitchen
- Separate laundry & toilet downstairs
- King size master with views to Surfers, walk through robe & 2 way bathroom
- Single lock up garage + 1 off street
- Air conditioned lounge
- Floating floor boards downstairs
- 2 year old carpet upstairs
- Currently rented at $340 pw
- Low Body Corp of only $47 pw
- Views to Surfers Paradise & Skilled Stadium
- Only a 10 minute drive to the beach
- Close to public transport, Robina Town Centre, Train Station, Hospital & the M1