Potts Point, NSW 2011
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Negotiation Only
Address: 4/107 Victoria Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
Buyer’s Agents Michael Connolly and Hugh Murray-Walker were approached by their client who had found her perfect home but was unsure how much she should pay or how to proceed with the purchase.
“Michael and Hugh helped me negotiate the purchase of a property that I found. They moved promptly and managed to secure the property within four days. It was my first property purchase, so they guided me through the process step by step and I knew I was in safe hands. Michael and Hugh were exceptional: highly professional, detail orientated and great negotiators. I am delighted with the result and could not have done it without them.”
By utilising Cohen Handler’s “Negotiation Only” service option, Michael and Hugh were able to provide the client with their comprehensive comparative market analysis (CMA) and due diligence package to ensure she had all the right information to purchase with confidence. They advised their client on price, their recommended strategy and then negotiated directly with the agent to secure the property for an amazing deal.
About the Property:
Chic apartment in sought-after Potts Point enclave features an idyllic lifestyle haven. It is placed within footsteps of popular eateries and weekend markets.
Other features included;
- Tastefully styled interiors reveal separate living/dining
- Sunbathed covered balcony overlooks central leafy courtyard
- Sleek kitchen, marble benchtops, Smeg/European appliances
- Well proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- The main bedroom opens to the balcony, featuring plantation shutters
- Chic bathroom with rainwater shower, internal laundry
- Bespoke custom designed cabinetry, floating timber floors
- Residents enjoy access to complex swimming pool and sauna
- Secure basement parking with car space, security intercom
- Onsite building manager, stroll to the station