Rozelle, NSW 2039
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Moore Street Rozelle, NSW 2039
The client had been searching for 12 months prior to signing on with Cohen Handler. They were struggling to find the right property at the right price. The Client found a property and had requested help with the negotiation process. The deal was successfully done quickly, eliminating the threat of other emotional buyers.
About the Property:
Enjoying a serene and charming peninsula address, this classic turn-of-the-century single level semi, on approx. 150sqm has undergone a stylish contemporary make-over, cleverly optimising space and light. A wonderful character home, it offers scope to extend into the generous attic space if desired as the neighbours have done (STCA). Perfectly positioned to enjoy quintessential Inner West living, it’s mere moments to vibrant Darling Street shopping, dining and markets.
Other features included;
- Two ambient bedrooms with fireplaces and classic timber doors
- Spacious central living room opening to private interior courtyard
- Skylit dining space with modern timber-framed French doors
- Smart solid granite and timber gas kitchen, European appliances
- Lovely private rear courtyard garden with established planter beds
- Skylit contemporary bathroom, adjacent laundry with storage
- Newly polished dark-stained floorboards, gas bayonets, large attic