Bexley, NSW 2207
Type of Property: Villa
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Beaconsfield Street, Bexley NSW 2207
The client was a young couple looking to buy a new home in the St George area and needed the property to have certain features due to some health issues. The oversized 2 bedroom duplex was the perfect home for them: level access, private garden, internal laundry, quite street, LUG and a 2nd car space in front. After a long search we managed to secure them their dream home.
About the Property:
Impressive with its 4 meter high cathedral ceiling, this immaculately presented and recently renovated villa is perfectly appointed for low maintenance indoor and outdoor living.
Peacefully positioned at the front of a boutique block of four and amid established, child friendly gardens.
– Two bright and airy bedrooms both with robes
– Stunning fully tiled bathroom with spa, and separate powder room
– Large open plan lounge and designated dining area
– Modern kitchen with steel appliances and purpose built refrigerator
– Split system air-conditioning, and gas bayonets inside
– Over-sized laundry with storage space and linen cupboard
– Brand new bamboo flooring in living, and carpeted bedrooms