Camperdown, NSW 2050
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 12 Gilpin Street, Camperdown NSW 2050
Our clients came to us having missed out auction after auction in the past 12 months. Our clients consisted of a family of 4 members, all of whom were decision makers for the home to be purchased in select suburbs of Sydney’s Inner West. Each family member had specific requirements for the next home which narrowed down their suitable and ideal options significantly.
The clients were working in a very competitive price range in areas which were very attractive to young and growing families in Sydney’s Inner West, including Annandale, Leichhardt, Petersham, Lewisham, Camperdown, Newtown and surrounds. Whilst they were open-minded, what they were looking for was in high demand and current market conditions were low in supply.
Taking time to clearly understand the clients’ needs, I knew what was achievable and where the focus should be based on market conditions and home values in their preferred suburbs. Typically buyers will take 6-9+ months looking on their own to get a sense of where value lies however we consolidated their home search and bought within 4 weeks of engaging. The clients were ecstatic to secure the home pre-auction after a successful negotiation and looking forward to settlement this month!
About the Property:
Freestanding family sanctuary with a picture-perfect facade.
- Lavish Silestone island kitchen with Smeg appliances
- North-facing in/outdoor design with 2 entertaining terraces
- Vast open-plan living/dining spaces with built-in media cupboard
- Rear lane parking, backyard access via side gate, external storage room
- 3 generous bedrooms w/ BIRs, optional loft retreat w/ extra roof storage
- Scope to extend along roofline to create 4 bedroom home (STCA)
- Large study alcove, laundry with additional guest WC
- Spacious designer bathroom with separate bathtub
- Freestanding cottage on 196sqm block, 6.1m wide
- Exposed brick walls, high decorative ceilings, 2 ornate fireplaces
- Bespoke lighting, air-conditioning, Bosch alarm system, surround-sound
- Wide hardwood floorboards, plantation shutters, security doors & screens
- In catchment for Australia St Infant School & Performing Arts High School
- Easy stroll to Camperdown Memorial & Oval, buses and trains
- Indulge in a vibrant Newtown, Enmore and Camperdown lifestyle
- Rates: Water $191pq, Council $411pq (All approx.)