Woollahra, NSW 2025
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 10/376 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra NSW 2025
These clients were looking to enter the ultra-competitive investment market in the Eastern Suburbs. However, not being familiar with the area, they were referred to Cohen Handler by a family member. Within 4 days of signing on, they had exchanged on an off-market apartment, which ticked all their boxes and was also bought well below their budget.
About the Property:
Positioned on the top floor of a boutique block, this immaculate apartment comprises of harbour glimpses. Located on the peaceful and private north-east corner setting, the apartment is set back from the road in Woollahra’s prestigious consular belt and is flooded with natural light. This two-bedroom apartment’s fresh updated interiors are wrapped with large windows framing leafy treescape views and open to a sunny balcony.
Other features included;
- Top floor setting, NE aspect and harbour glimpses
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, king-sized main
- Sunlit living/dining with a balcony and district vista
- Fresh gas kitchen with a servery hatch, share laundry
- Sparkling fresh bathroom, separate bath and shower
- Elegant neutral décor, sisal carpeting, linen press
- Undercover parking, storeroom, secure block of 12