Meet the Team: Puja Thapa
Puja Thapa currently juggles her Bachelors Degree in Advanced Science (majoring in Neuroscience and Human Biochemistry) while working full time as the assistant to the Director of Corporate Partnerships at Cohen Handler. Find out more about her:
- What is your role at Cohen Handler?
I am the assistant to the Director of Corporate Partnerships.
- How long have you been at Cohen Handler?
- What is the best part of your job?
In a nutshell, I like the challenges and opportunities to learn, liaising with clients as well as other employees to ensure everything runs smoothly. It’s also great working in a massive team and contributing to the overall objectives. Also, the office environment is great, everyone very approachable.
- What do you love most about working at Cohen Handler?
It’s a new platform and it’s very innovative. Unlike most roles in corporate industry, here I’m not defined to a certain role, I can bring my own personality and my attributes to the task and really make it my own.
- What do you enjoy doing on your day off?
Generally, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Going new places, trying new things, or alternatively, I enjoy picking up a good book.
- What do you currently study?
Bachelor of Advanced Science, majoring in Neuroscience and Human Biochemistry
- In three words, how would you best friends describe you?
Organisation Freak, empathetic and approachable
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Europe – I’d love to go on a tour there.
- What was the last country you visited?
I went to Nepal during the earthquakes.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how could you use it?
Telepathy and telekinesis – reading people’s mind and influencing their thoughts would be phenomenal
- Who would play you in a movie of your life?
Me, I don’t know anyone else who would play it better
- What is your favourite TV show?
Grey’s Anatomy and many, many documentaries
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
An engineer, who would help get me out of there.
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
Hugging my mum
- If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
Charles Darwin, A.C. Grayling, David Attenborough and Patrick Dempsey.
- If you could live in a book, TV Show or movie, what would it be?
Every episode of David Attenborough’s documentaries
- What is your spirit animal?
A mouse – I’m too curious for my own good (laugh)