Ingrained within all services of CohenHandler, client alignment is based on the following principles:
- Honest, competent and ethical conduct that complies & exceeds regulatory standards
- Objective service based on informed analysis, prudent judgement and diligent effort.
- The financial interests of the client taking precedence over those of the professional and the organisation.
- Fair treatment with respect to other clients.
- Disclosure of any existing or potential conflicts of interest in providing products or services to the client.
- Understanding of the client’s circumstances, so that service is suitable and based on client’s financial objectives and constraints.
- Clear, accurate, complete and timely communications that use plain language and are presented in a format that conveys the information effectively.
- An explanation of all fees and costs charged to the client.
- Confidentiality of information.
- Appropriate and complete records to support the work done on the client’s behalf.