CohenHandler’s Market Guide – “The Buy Side” April 2014
It is very fulfilling to facilitate in building property portfolios that realise both your investment and lifestyle objectives.
By CohenHandler’s dedicated “Buy Side” scope, market in-sights can be delivered to harness transaction value and growth performance.
In this month’s edition, we highlight the following CH Field Reports:
CH Recommended Buy Side Reads
– CH Property Management by Jayne Nancarrow – ‘Juggling More than Properties’
– State of the States
– The Current Housing Upswing Has Further to Run
– Investor Class Activity
– Big Pickup in Foreign Home Buyers
– City Apartment Glut Prompts Warnings for Sydney and Melbourne
– Fed Government to Spend $2.9b on Sydney Roads
– Aussies Switch to Variable Home Loans
– Sydney Light Rai
– Light Rail Neighbourhoods: Leichhardt
– Homeowners Staying Put for Longer
– Baby Boomers Stuck in their Homes
– Period Apartments: Glow of the Old Remains Undimmed
– Housing Boom: Q & A
– Sydney’s Second Airport Announced – Badgerys Creek
– Study Shows High Risk Levels on Share Market
– Land Tax Facts
– Maps we like this Month” Growth in New Dwelling Approvals
– Charts we like this Month” Markets factoring Interest Rates
– “Tables we like this Month” NSW Biggest Turnaround Waterfront Suburbs
– CohenHandler’s Market Dashboard
All the best, Team CH.
The contents of this publication, current at the date of publication set out above, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute financial and/or legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.