CohenHandler’s March 2014 Market Guide – “The Buy Side”
Welcome back to an exciting edition.
Excellent feedback and enthusiasm for our foundation reports have been received and improvements will be adopted in the coming months. In particular, a Research Buy Side Portal will be unveiled including strategy tracking & management features for clients. Furthermore, we are releasing a Corporate Partner ‘ecosystem’ to coordinate with transactional real estate professionals.
In this month’s edition, we highlight the following CH Field Reports:
CH Recommended Buy Side Reads
- CH in Asia: Broad Appetite for Australian Residential Property
- Construction Cost Table
- Which Home Remodeling Projects Are Worth Your Money?
- 2014 Australian Interior Design Awards Short-List Announced
- Pool Safety Just Got Serious
- Cost of Land: Up
- Surplus NSW Government Land for New Housing
- Lend Lease to build NorthConnex
- Victorian government moves on surplus land sales
- Canberra trumps Adelaide as Australia most liveable city
- Realestate.com.au – Top 10 Suburbs for Buyer Search
- NSW public servants to move west
- The Housing Bubble – Popping the Myth?
- Australia: housing and business credit growth gaining momentum
- Australia: housing construction at historical highs
- New Zealand mortgage rates rising after Official Cash Rate lift
- More travellers using Sydney Airport
- “Maps we like this Month” Median Price Change by Region
- “Charts we like this Month” Economy Recovery Drivers
- “Tables we like this Month” NSW: Biggest Stock Decrease Suburbs
- CohenHandler’s Market Dashboard
All the best, Team CH.
The contents of this publication, current at the date of publication set out above, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute financial and/or legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.