CohenHandler’s February 2014 Market Guide – “The Buy Side”
On behalf of all CH Research participants, we wish the best of luck to our new Mosman and Parramatta team members. It’s amazing the quality of Consultants we can call colleagues and it is this strong team approach that we consistently achieve market out-performance to your unique objectives.
Click to view “The Buy Side: Market Guide for Acquisition, Investment and Management”.
In this month’s edition we highlight the following CH Field Reports:
|Simon Cohen – Prestige Primary Residence at Bellevue Hill|
|Natalija Tanevska – Primary Residence at Randwick||Tom Penfold – Primary Residence at Summer Hill|
|Robert Gettens & Jayne Nancarrow – Investment Property at Redfern||Alexandra Vincent Martelli – Primary Residence at Balmain|
CH Recommended Buy Side Reads
- Macroeconomics from the Banks
- Housing Finance Consolidates Strong Gains in December
- Australian Labour Market Surprisingly Weak
- House Prices and Lending are Strong
- The Comfort Zone of Household Finances – Australian’s Worry Over Home Finances
- Sydney Major Apartment Boom Ahead
- Average Home Taking Twice as long to Build
- New Zealand: Home Building Approvals at Six-Year High
- New Home Sales at a Five Year High
- New Queensland Homes ‘inevitable’ in Flood Areas
- Government says Melbourne Land Supply Plentiful
- Macquarie Invests in Student Accommodation
- Werribee Plaza undergoes Facelift
- Where (and Why) the Super-Rich are Investing in Real Estate
- Riots in Egypt + Recession in Greece = Property Boom in London
- New South Wales Civil & Administrative Tribunal
- Architecture: Bathroom Trend – A Tub Inside The Shower
- Holiday Homes – A Sound Option?
- News South Wales: Worst Total 4 Year Median Price Performance Suburbs
- “Charts we Like this Month”
- Property Market Dashboard
All the best, Team CH.
The contents of this publication, current at the date of publication set out above, are for reference purposes only. They do not constitute financial and/or legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Specific advice about your specific circumstances should always be sought separately before taking any action based on this publication.