Waverley, NSW 2024
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Waverley, NSW 2024
The clients had been relentlessly searching for a new home for themselves for over year, due to their lack of success they decided to seek professional help. Within a short time of engaging with Cohen Handler’s Buyer’s Agent Steven, they had secured their dream home. The north-east aspect property Steven helped them find had two bedrooms and a charming sunny terrace. The clients were thrilled with the result!
About the Property:
A prized end-of-row setting, sunny north-east aspect and deep dual access block deliver a wonderful sense of light and space in this classic terrace and present the ideal foundations for creative transformation. Capturing ocean views from the upper level and opening to a deep garden, this peaceful and private Victorian home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac behind Charing Cross village hub. Enjoy the best of village convenience and coastal living in a family friendly neighbourhood enclave between Bronte Beach and Queens Park.
- Historic village precinct, footsteps to schools, parks and every convenience
- Freestanding to the north, walled forecourt, open plan living and dining
- Sunny kitchen and casual living room wrapped in a vine-framed courtyard
- 2 large upper level beds with built-ins, balconies and picturesque outlooks
- King sized main with study and ocean views, large bathroom, sea breezes
- First time offered in 35 years, secure parking accessed via Prospect Street