Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 11/3355 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
The client was seeking a second self managed super fund purchase after successfully purchasing a property in Brisbane. After previously purchasing in Brisbane, the client wanted to broaden her portfolio and as such looked towards the Gold Coast. Within two weeks of signing on with Cohen Handler, we secured an apartment for just over $200,000 granting a yield of over 7% p/a and holding high redevelopment potential.
About The Property:
Walk to the Beach in Under a Minute
Enjoy the fine dining of Main Beach to the north and the first class entertainment venues of Surfers Paradise to the South with this spacious contemporary ground floor unit.
Other features included;
- Modern kitchen overlooks the open plan living and courtyard
- Large bedroom with built-ins and fan
- Contemporary bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Secure single car spaceOnsite Facilities:
- Swimming Pool & spa
- Tennis Court
- Rooftop terrace
- Units in complex: 40
- Land Share: 3,010 m2
- Rental Return: $310 per week
- Rental Appraisal: $300 – $330 per week
- Council Rates: $1,716 p.a approx
- Water Rates: $2,744 p.a approx.
- Body Corp: $88 per week approx.
- Sinking Fund: $143,835 approx.
- Year Built: 1980Surfers Fairways is a residential only low rise apartment perfectly located between the heart of Surfers Paradise and Main Beach and is ideally positioned only 100 metres to the beach and a short walk to the new Gold Coast Light Rail stop. Boasting onsite facilities such as pool, spa, tennis court and a roof top terrace (perfect for watching the Gold Coast 600) along with an incredible location.