Queens Park, NSW 2022
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 13 Manning St, Queens Park
After scouring the market without success, the clients came to Michael and Hugh with an exacting brief. They knew exactly what they wanted – a generous family home in Queens Park on a large block of land. This purchase would be their dream home, a freestanding house with character and a permanent address for their young children to grow up in. In this highly competitive market, Michael and Hugh have just secured them a beautiful home, off-market, in one of Queens Park’s best streets. This beautifully modernised Federation house with five bedrooms, formal and informal living areas, established gardens, a pool and LUG garage ticks every box.
“We had been looking for a house for 18 months, within three months of meeting Michael he showed us “the one” and we couldn’t be more delighted.”
About the Property:
Poolside family home in quiet green street, with NW-facing poolside entertaining space.
This renovated character home has period detail preserved & modern additions t/out.
Other features included;
- Behind a gated, hedged garden entry
- Allows outdoor entertaining front/rear
- Valuable separate family living spaces
- Casual meals area adj. decking & pool
- Miele gas kitchen w/ stone bench tops
- Plantation shutters, lounge w/ gas fire
- Stone-finished baths, heated towel rails
- Master suite w/ balcony & district views
- Storage t/out + lock-up garage space
- Intercom, wired sound, a/c & gas heat