POTTS POINT, NSW 2011
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 705/73 Victoria St. Potts Point, NSW 2011
Buyers’ Agents Michael Connolly and Hugh Murray-Walker have just bought a fantastic investment property in Potts Point for an experienced investor.
I have bought and sold properties for over 40 years yet I found working with Michael and Hugh to be a real education. Their approach was sophisticated, disciplined, patient and the final purchase far exceeded our expectations. Michael and Hugh’s client was looking for a high quality property to add to their existing portfolio. The brief was simply to find an exceptional buy in the local area. They looked at a number of options together but this one stood out above all others.
This building is well managed, well maintained and this beautifully renovated unit has a lovely balcony and glorious city views.
All this adds up to a low maintenance, highly desirable property achieving high yields with excellent potential for capital growth.
About the Property:
A perfectly located surprise packet set in the highly regarded Hordern Place complex, this generous 2-bedroom home is a radiant Potts Point gem. Featuring a flawless west-facing balcony and elevated views across to harbour, Botanic Gardens and CBD, this home effortlessly exudes all the comfort the building is renowned for. Wonderfully private and with a flowing sensibility superbly complemented by those great views, this home is a low-maintenance city-side haven.
– Sweet living area, bi-fold doors to balcony, harbour + CBD views
– Flowing layout w interconnecting rooms creating a spacious feel
– Large master bedroom + quiet 2nd connecting w modern bathroom
– Contemporary kitchen w d/washer + Miele stove, internal laundry
– Easy access to secure underground parking in resort-like complex with in-ground swimming pool
– Minutes’ walk to harbour, Potts Point, capacity for bespoke revamp