Picnic Point, NSW 2213
Type of Property: Duplex
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 24 Seidel Street, Picnic Point, NSW 2213
Working professionals with a young family. They weren’t too sure where to reside as they didn’t have a big budget and they wanted to be in a good school catchment for their daughter. Brief was very challenging, they engaged in our services to open their exposure to the entire property market.
About the Property:
This stylish duplex was designed by an architect and newly updated
- intelligently crafted to maximise natural light and open space.
- Its cul-de-sac address is a few minutes’ walk from Picnic Point Public School and within moments of Revesby Village Centre.
- Free flowing layout includes separate lounge and dining areas
- Merbau detailed pergola ideal for all-weather entertaining
- North to rear aspect fills grassy backyard with all-day sun
- Kitchen features CaesarStone benchtops, stainless appliances
- Generously proportioned bedrooms, all containing built-ins
- Master boasts modern ensuite, balcony offering leafy outlooks
- Sleek upstairs bathroom finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm system, garden storage shed
- Internal entry to automatic lock-up garage and work space
- Minutes to Revesby trains, convenient bus access to Bankstown