Paddington, NSW 2021
Type of Property: Commercial Premises
Reason for Lease: Business Occupation
Address: Paddington, NSW 2021
After being notified their existing medical consulting practice was being sold and provided 4 months to vacate, the busy professionals engaged Cohen Handler Commercial to secure a lease for a new practice within a tightly held geography in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. The Commercial Team were able to minimise disruptions to the clients’ business by securing a property in close proximity to their existing practice, with the desired layout and character – all within 2 months. Being such a desired location, timing and speed were critical. Regular dialogue with leasing agents meant Cohen Handler were first to inspect the property, and ultimately secured the property ahead of two other applicants.
About the Property:
Commanding family home with parking.
This imposing terrace occupies a large corner plot of land, in a sought after tree-lined location bordering Rushcutters Bay. Stylishly presented throughout, this property can be a five bedroom home with eat in kitchen, or four bedrooms with separate dining.
Other features included:
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboards and pantry
- Over-sized gas cooktop, island bar and dishwasher
- Built in robes in main bedroom
- Additional sunroom/ possible office on lower level
- Timber flooring throughout lower level
- Two bathrooms – one on each floor
- Modern Plantation shutters throughout
- Near new carpet on upper level
- Two balconies
- Sun drenched low maintenance courtyard
- Automatic entry to single car space conveniently located in walking distance to Sydney Grammar School
- Local eateries, and Rushcutters Bay Park
- This home also benefits from easy access to CBD, Kings Cross, St Vincent’s Hospital and medical precinct.