Paddington, NSW 2021
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 158 Boundary Street, Paddington NSW 2021
The client has missed out on a few properties prior to engaging with Cohen Handler. We manage to inspect and secure this impeccably renovated terrace 48 hours after meeting the buyer for the first time. We stopped the auction campaign and secured the client’s first home in Sydney.
The property stood out as a great value acquisition in a highly sought after area of Paddington.
About the Property:
Impeccably Rebuilt Designer Terrace
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, two with private balconies
- Minimalist designer bathroom, guest WC, hidden laundry
- Free-flowing entertaining with an eco fire and bookshelves
- Calacatta Statuario marble Miele gas kitchen, Franke hardware
- Sun-soaked courtyard, in-built seating and garden lighting
- Level access from tandem parking behind security gates
- Wide oak floorboards, quality carpet, plantation shutters
- Video intercom, skylights, indoor and outdoor gas bayonets