North Bondi, NSW 2026
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 4 Elliott St, North Bondi NSW 2026
The client was a young family looking to purchase their first home. After searching for a year, they were unsuccessful in securing a semi or small house in the highly competitive Bondi precinct with their strict budget. They turned to Cohen Handler for their expertise in the property market and after 6 weeks of searching with Cohen Handler, the client secured a fantastic freestanding 4 bedroom house with double parking in their desired location. This newly renovated house saw the clients ecstatic with the service of Cohen Handler!
About the Property:
Located in an idyllic setting, this well-appointed, freestanding, family-friendly home is set in the surrounds of a well landscaped garden and sun-drenched swimming pool in a quiet cul-de-sac. This two-storey home offers a practical layout and spacious interiors, ideally suited to a growing family’s changing needs with cafes and parks footsteps from the door. Designed with a focus on fluid indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, the rear of the home opens out to a full-length undercover terrace and sun splashed swimming pool. Enjoy a lifestyle of carefree convenience moments to Bondi Beach, sought-after schools and cosmopolitan cafes.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double off street covered parking
- Elegant design with refined architectural detailing
- Well-defined open living and dining area
- Sleek European-appointed kitchen, large separate internal laundry
- Large master bedroom with huge walk-in and ensuite
- Back to base alarm, central heating, LED lighting throughout