Mascot, NSW 2020
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 33 Macintosh Street, Mascot NSW 2020
This young couple had been searching on their own for about 6 months before they engaged with Cohen Handler via social media. They were tired of missing out at auction and had their heart set on a free standing house in the Eastern Suburbs that they could add value to. Once they signed with CH, we were able to evaluate the market and narrow down the areas they could afford to buy in. We inspected anything and everything that could potentially be within their reach and we were able to secure this property at auction. It’s a freestanding home on 361sqm block and has huge potential.
About the Property:
3 bedroom, double brick and tile freestanding home located in a quiet street, around the corner from Mascot Oval and Memorial Park Tennis Courts.
Other features included;
- Separate lounge room
- Timber floors underneath the existing floor coverings
- High ceilings throughout
- Large eat-in gas kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Spacious covered verandah/entertaining area
- Wide side driveway leading to a carport, garage plus an air-conditioned home office or store room
- North-facing rear yard with external laundry and 2nd WC
- Walk to Mascot Shops, the train station precinct and city buses