Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 2a Elizabeth Bay Road, Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
At the end of 2016, Michael and Hugh exchanged on our client’s ideal apartment in his favourite building.
“Frustrated with the Sydney property market and more so with unrealistic buyers guides and eye-watering auction results, a friend suggested a Buyer’s Agent may be the answer.At first, I was hesitant, especially as I saw the fee as just another cost in what is already an expensive transaction in a growth market such as Sydney. How wrong was I.
Upon meeting with Michael, I knew I was in safe hands. His knowledge of the market, contacts and genuine interest in making sure I found a property that was the right fit was clear from the outset.
Michael and I viewed multiple properties and never once did I feel pressure to purchase or deviate from my brief. After just a few weeks, Michael had sourced me a property in my favourite building in Elizabeth Bay; that wasn’t even on the market. Within two days we had an accepted offer, well below market value.
Michael guided me through the whole process and went beyond expectations, and I am very grateful, can’t recommend him enough as a credible and effective Buyer’s Agent.”
About the Property:
Positioned in the heart of Potts Point restaurant and entertainment precinct, this exceptional one bedroom apartment is located in the iconic Gazebo.
Other features included;
- Immediate proximity & access to CBD
- Harbourside parks, cafes & eateries
- Facilities – concierge, gym and pool
- Sleek designer interiors and finishes
- Practical floor-plan and separate study
- Open plan living extends to balcony
- Generous bedroom with built in robes
- Immaculate bathroom, internal laundry
- Sleek designer kitchen with dishwasher
- Separate study or possible guest bedroom