Gladesville, NSW 2111
Type of Property: Villa
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 3/9 The Strand, Gladesville, NSW 2111
My clients had been looking for 2-years and their long term, army “digs” were coming to an end – they had to be out by mid December. They had worked so hard in their search and missed out on so many properties that they were at their wits end when I met them. However, within a fortnight I had bought them an amazing townhouse that ticked all their boxes. They were so relieved and ecstatic!
About the Property:
Tranquil Lifestyle Villa
- Nestled amid picturesque grounds in a peaceful street setting
- Generous open plan living and dining area
- Substantial kitchen with quality appliances, wrapped in bench space
- Ensuite master and good sized pristine main bathroom
- Supremely private alfresco courtyard
- Remote controlled drive through garage with internal access
- Air con, gas heating & full sized laundry
- Stroll to schools, shops and transportLocated within easy access to village shops, a choice of private and public schools, and CBD buses. Leisure lovers will revel in such close proximity to Boronia Park, Field of Mars bushland reserve, and the Great North Walk.