Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086
Type of Property: Duplex Semi-detached
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 32a Poulton Parade, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
The client had been in the marketplace for some time and had missed out on several properties before contacting Cohen Handler. Within 2 weeks we identified and secured the perfect property that was a little outside the box and one that the client would otherwise have dismissed.
Being quick to the mark saw the client purchase at a great price, above three other buyers all trying to secure the same property.
About the Property:
- Offering a life of outstanding tranquility and privacy, this stylishly renovated duplex showcased house-like proportions and magnificent sweeping views over Oxford Falls valley.
- The residence has very broad appeal and is equally suited to young families or retirees.
- It presented an idyllic setting that is walking distance to the local shops and buses, and falling within the Beacon Hill Primary School catchment.
- Inviting interiors boasting new bamboo floors and provides the ease of single level living.
- The open lounge and dining features air conditioning and plenty of natural light, while a choice of outdoor entertaining spaces included a covered all-weather deck, patio and sunlit fenced lawn.
- All three of the bedrooms were spaciously sized and equipped with built-in wardrobes.
- A beautifully renovated kitchen with Caesar stone benches, expansive pantries fitted with pull-out shelves plus a new oven and induction cook top.
- Tiled from floor-to-ceiling, the stunning contemporary bathroom is equipped with a freestanding bath, modern open shower, heated towel rails and heated floors.
- Complete with significant under house storage, a “man cave” and off street car space, this was an immensely impressive home.