Forestville, NSW 2087
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Forestville, NSW 2087
Clients had been looking for a great family home close to transport. They were mindful of time as they were due to have a baby. The time was approaching very soon for the baby’s arrival and 3 weeks before the birth they came on board. After the first open of a property we viewed we started negotiations. Within a couple of days we secured the property and on the same day the baby was born.
Very excited clients.
About the Property:
A Substantial Family Home With Ability to Renovate & Capitalise
Once in a while special opportunity comes into the light, immersed in a Bushland setting, this home is able to be occupied or improved upon to your liking.
This expansive family home is situated on a substantial 860sqm block and features five generous bedrooms, a dated but very functional kitchen, together with a combined open plan living and dining area, and bright living room that leads to a sundrenched patio. The backyard provides a well-established gardens with a district outlook.
Other features included;
- Sensational privacy in a convenient location
- Two bathrooms, main with bath
- L-shaped dining and living area
- Spread over a single level floorplan
- Lock up garage with access to under house storage
- Close to Forestville Shopping Village and major transport links to City/Chatswood/Northen Beaches
- Tenant in occupancy until 10/10/2017, income of $910 per week
- Close proximity to schools