Cronulla, NSW 2230
Type of Property: Unit
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Cronulla, NSW 2230
After looking for 18 months and not wanting to compromise on location, lifestyle or space, this buyer contacted Cohen Handler to assist them in their search knowing they had lost valuable time and money trying to find their perfect property. With vast knowledge of Cronulla, Julia was able to find a villa sized 3 bedroom apartment for a fantastic price and under market value.
About the Property:
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Cronulla, this elevated ground floor apartment offers an abundance of natural light and space with a substantial total of 179sqm, within walking distance to Cronulla beaches, shops and transport.
Other features included;
- Open plan living and dining filled with natural sunlight
- Three large bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ensuite off main
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooking
- Security intercom entry, reverse cycle air-conditioning & gas heating
- Double lock up garage with remote access & room for storage, internal laundry
- Large east facing balcony perfect for entertaining