Coogee, NSW 2034
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Brook Street, Coogee NSW 2034
Buyer’s Agents Michael Connolly and Hugh Murray-Walker have just purchased a lovely young family their dream home in Coogee!
“Michael and Hugh were an enormous help to us during our property search. When we engaged them, we were at the stage where we had looked for some time on our own and felt we weren’t getting very far, particularly in the competitive Sydney market. Michael and Hugh ultimately helped us to secure a property before it went to market, for a price we were very happy with. They made the entire process run smoothly from start to finish and we would highly recommend them to anyone!”
The clients were recommended to Cohen Handler by friends of theirs who had previously worked with Arija McQuillan, an expert, Lower North Shore Buyer’s Agent from the Cohen Handler Mosman office. Arija involved Eastern Suburbs expert Buyer’s Agents Michael Connolly and Hugh Murray-Walker who utilizing their network of real estate agents sourced the perfect property off-market.
Having looked for a while themselves the clients knew exactly what they were after and when Michael and Hugh presented them with their dream property they were able to move quickly, securing it without competition. This four bedroom semi in Coogee is a beautifully renovated family home with multiple living areas and a very spacious configuration. Perfectly suitable for their growing family, our clients can now look forward to many years of fond memories in their new home.
About the Property:
Generous proportions, a contemporary design and quality finishes all combine to provide an idyllic family home in this wonderfully light-filled semi. It is placed a stroll to village shops, eateries, Clovelly/Coogee beaches.
Other features included;
- Contemporary open plan design with zoned living and dining areas
- Bi-fold doors give effortless flow to sun-soaked entertainment terrace
- Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen, integrated fridge, European appliances
- Generous bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes, stylish bathrooms
- The upper-level master bedroom enjoys ocean views, walk-in robe
- Lower level children’s rumpus/teenage retreat extends to the backyard
- Private child-friendly backyard amid easy care established gardens
- Polished timber floorboards, quality carpet in bedrooms, high ceilings
- Plantation shutters, electronic blinds in master, extensive storage
- Secure parking with electronic gate, gas bayonets, ceiling fans, ducted a/c
- Walk to buses, shops and boutiques, minutes to Randwick/Bondi Junction