Multiple large glass doors connect the substantial living/dining zone and the single garage with a private north-facing entertainers’ alfresco, deck and garden, creating an extremely flexible, year-round entertainer’s paradise. Fitted with stone, extensive cabinetry and the finest appliances, the kitchen will delight.
Boasts a downstairs main bedroom with walk-in robe, luxe ensuite and private courtyard. Upstairs 2 bedrooms with a shared ensuite is separated by a fabulous teen retreat or study.
Enjoying an exceptional address, a short walk to Toorak Road shops and eateries, easy access to the 75 the tram and surrounded by a wonderful selection of schools including Emmaus College (Year 9 Campus), Presbyterian Ladies College, Wattle Park Primary and Deakin University.
- Substantial dual-level home on its own title with no body corporate fees
- Ground floor main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private courtyard
- Large living and dining connecting to a private north-facing decked alfresco
- Superb kitchen with stone benches and extensive cabinetry
- Upstairs teen retreat or study and plenty of storage
- Multiple split system air-conditioners
- Auto gate, garage and ample off-street parking
- Short walk to Toorak Rd shops, Wattle Park, Lynden Park, PLC and Deakin Uni