Bronte, NSW 2024
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 1/19 Busby Parade, Bronte NSW 2024
The client was an Australian citizen living overseas, he was looking to buy an investment property however found it to be an impossible task from so far away. After chatting with a few Buyer agent companies he chose Cohen Handler. As the client was working from a distance with buyer’s agent Elaine Davies it was important that the client trust Elaine’s judgement as he wasn’t able to view the houses himself. Not too long later Elaine was contacted by a selling agent who informed her that he had a ground floor apartment coming up in one of Bronte’s most sought after locations.
Also, while it didn’t have parking, it had rear lane access which was wide enough to build four parking ports. With plenty of due diligence and phone calls Elaine discovered that the owners of the block were already thinking of adding the parking, which would instantly increase the capital growth. Through photos and skype Elaine was able to convey the charm of the area and apartment building and the client agreed the property was a good fit for their investment and were happy to proceed. Once all the due diligence was done, Elaine surprised the agent with an unconditional offer, on contract and with the deposit cheque, this lead to a successful purchase for the client which he was very happy about.
About the Property:
This delightful beachside Art Deco apartment is situated in one of Bronte’s most sought after locations. In a boutique block of four, it combines convenience with classic style, within walking distance to Clovelly and Bronte beaches, cafs and transport.
- Ground floor north orientation and only one shared wall
- Open plan living room offers direct access to common garden
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
- Two double bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
- Exhibiting decorative cornices, high ceiling and timber floors
- Well maintained leafy gardens/grounds with ocean glimpses
- Set within a small boutique block of only four apartments
- Walk to local shops, cafs and Bronte and Clovelly beaches
- Rapid access to CBD transport and a short walk to schools
- Potential parking via rear lane access (STCA)