Woollahra, NSW 2025
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 5/8 Fullerton Street, Woollahra NSW 2025
Michael and Hugh have just bought their young client a fantastic unit in Woollahra!
“I felt like I had been looking for ages and couldn’t work out what was out there and how much I should pay for it. Hugh and Michael were so great at helping me think through what was right for me, showing me places and giving really practical advice at each one. When we found the right one, it was amazing how quickly they secured it for me at a fantastic price.”
A school teacher who was looking for a peaceful home in her local area around Woollahra, Edgecliff and Paddington, she loves the newly renovated interiors, balcony, parking and a short walk to Edgecliff station.
About the Property:
Perfect City Base Within Easy Walk To Edgecliff Station, Queen Street Eateries and Cafes.
A recent designer renovation has transformed this bright and airy apartment into a stylish village sanctuary. Surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens to the rear of the block, the impeccably presented apartment’s blue-ribbon setting in the heart of Woollahra’s leafy consular belt is a short walk to Queen Street village and Edgecliff station. Featuring undercover parking on title and access to a sun-drenched pool, the two-bedroom apartment offers the ultimate in low-maintenance living with easy access to the city, beaches and Westfield Bondi Junction.
* Entry hall with custom cabinetry, fluid open living and dining
* Unimpeded natural light, windows on three sides with garden views
* Wooden floorboards and tall skirting boards, sunny balcony
* Stone-topped kitchen with breakfast bar, s/steel appliances
* Double bedrooms with built-ins, plush new carpet
* Sparkling renovated bathroom with a bath and integrated laundry
* Undercover pkg, basement storage, outdoor pool with sun terrace