Darlington, NSW 2008
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 57 Edward Street, Darlington NSW 2008
Our clients were referred to Cohen Handler through their lender who had noticed they were consistently being priced out at auction during their search for their next home. The clients were an active professional couple who had sold their home in Newtown and although had achieved a strong sale price, found that operating on the buyer’s side was not as straight forward.
They had missed out on several auctions and were deeply mistrustful of sales agents who they felt could have provided more transparent/accurate advice around price guides for the homes they pursued and missed out on. The clients were only going to buy in the Redfern/Darlington pockets of Sydney’s Inner City/East as they loved the lifestyle and these areas were the only places which made sense and basic purpose of their sale. When the clients met with me for the first time, they were quite sceptical of being able to secure a suitable home within a 4-8 week period,
When the clients met with me for the first time, they were quite skeptical of being able to secure a suitable home within a 4-8 week period, however, our process proved successful once more and we managed to secure a fantastic terrace home in their target area within budget in a reasonable time frame – our clients are now raving fans and advocates of the buyers agency service.
About the Property:
Classic terrace in a quiet pocket of a hot pocket.
Other features included;
- Classic terrace charm on a quiet street
- Ornate ceilings, f/places, timber floor
- Open living/dining, A/C, internal laundry
- Skylit stone gas kitchen, tiled floor
- Valuable RLA w/ courtyard/car space
- Master w/ double doors to NW-facing balcony.
- BIR, storage closets + attic store
- Neat bath at rear w/ tub & skylight
- Investor appeal w/ scope to renovate
- Emerging creative hub w/ new cafes