New Farm, QLD 4005
Type of Property: Townhouse
Reason for Purchase: Investment Purchase
Address: 116 Charles Street, New Farm QLD 4005
Looking to diversify their portfolio the clients wanted to explore the South-East Queensland market while it held such low-scale prices compared to Sydney/Melbourne. Within one week of engaging Cohen Handler, they secured a 3 Bedroom cottage in one of Brisbane’s most affluent suburbs, New Farm.
About the Property:
An opportunity like this rarely presents itself in New Farm, where you can buy a freestanding house as part of a boutique and small 5 apartment complex. With a creative floor plan, a wrap around veranda and no shared walls this townhouse present more like a house. The home faces north and with the wide frontage enjoys the predominant breezes and gorgeous winter sun plane. Only the highest quality finishes and fittings make for a truly exceptional residence that will be hugely popular to the market.
No expense has been spared in the creation of maximum comfort and presentation in what will be one of the markets best value properties.
Other features included;
- 2 Large bedrooms with ample built in storage
- 3rd bedroom is tight but is bursting with natural light, suitable for study or multi-purpose room also.
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances
- Wrap around veranda
- Luxurious bathroom with pendant lighting
- The bathtub is a polished volcanic limestone.
- Ducted A/C
- Black Japan flooring
- Secure parking for 1 car
- Separate laundry
- Gas lit fire place
- Bose Sound systemWith New Farm’s best offerings surrounding you, there is no better location than this. Here you are just moments from restaurants, cafes, New Farm park, Merthyr Village, the river walk, shops, New Farm Cinemas, James street precinct, Gasworks, the CBD and so much more.